LEKI Explorer Quantum Trekking Pole
- AaergoNomic: Large AERGONomic support surface on the grip head.
- Strap with safety release: Strap with safety release. Quick and simple length adjustment in any situation. Pleasant wear feeling on the skin.
- Light hollow technology - over 30% in weight savings.
- Correction zone: Integrated + 8° grip correction zone for optimal pole holding position.
- Speed Lock: Speedlock is the first and only external adjustment system to date with the TÜV Süd certification worldwide. TÜVs 55 kg standard has been amply exceeded. This provides a safety reserve of vital importance in critical situations. Holding power readjustment at any time.
- Quick and easy: The mechanism is easy to use and self-explanatory
- Even at low temperatures: Extremely quick adjustment and fastening even when wearing thick gloves in wet weather, ice and snow
- TÜV Süd Certificate: Highest holding force of all external locking systems on the market for additional safety.
- FLEX TIP SHORT: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains
- Construction: Vario
- Grip: Aergon (Soft)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Fleece) (94% Polyester, 6% Elastane)
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Tube diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- TopAluminium: (HTS 6.5)
- Lower part: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock
- Basket: Trekking
- TipFlex Tip (Short)
- Lenghts: 67-135 cm
- Weight: 280gr unit