1000miles Ultimate Heavyweight Walk Sock
The 1000 Mile Ultimate Heavyweight Walking sock uses the 1000 Mile double layer system to help reduce friction on the skin.
The 100% Tactel® inner stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft wool-mix outer layer moves with the shoe. The lack of friction between the layers helps to prevent blisters and reduces wear.
This sock is designed to be thicker than the 1000 Mile Lightweight Walking Sock to provide added volume, insulation and warmth.
Mid-calf length, ideal for 3 and 4 season walking in all boots.
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Excellent durability and insulation from the outer layer gives superior warmth and wear
- The ribbed outer layer hugs the foot but gives high volume to fill traditional boots
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep the feet cool and dry
- Fuchsia colour available in Ladies Sizing
- Charcoal and Green colours available in Men's Sizing
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Outer Layer – 89% Wool, 10% Nylon & 1% Lycra®
Inner Layer - 100% Tactel®
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Wash at 40 degrees, No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)